Planning a trip to Singapore is not difficult. All you need is book your flights, search the best accomodation deals, manage the itinerary, and have a valid visa.
Moreover, the increasing tourist flow and easy rules and regulations of the country help the migrants to get tourist visas, work permit,and employment passes with ease.
Eligibility and Validity
1. 'Singapore tourist visa for Indian citizens' is applicable for those people who wish to visit the country for recreation, sight seeing, casual visit to meet friends and relatives.
2. The "Singapore tourist visa for Indian citizens" category visa is valid for 2 years with a stay allowance of 30 days.
3. Applicants must have a passport that does not expire for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Singapore.
and fill up the application form 14A with complete information and signature.
2. Two recent coloured passport size photographs adhered to the form (Photo Specifications
). One photograph should be pasted on the Singapore tourist visa form and signed across, second photograph should be attached with gem clip.
3. A covering letter detailing the purpose of visit, date of travel, details of travel itinerary, place of stay in Singapore and applicant's employment details. This should be addressed to ‘The Embassy of Singapore /The Consulate General of Singapore’
4. Original leave letter from the applicant’s company on the company letterhead, addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'. (For Business Visa)
5. Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'. (For Business Visa)
6. Proof of subsistence – all tourists who arrive in Singapore must hold proof of sufficient funds.
7. Confirmed Return/Onward Flight Tickets.
8. Please ensure that all the documents are in english. If not, then official translations of the documents should also be attached.
9. If the applicant's residential address is different than the one mentioned on the passport, then residential proof copy is required.
10. Original updated bank statements(last 6 months) along with income tax papers(last 3 years), all duly attested and signed by officials.
a. If Employed: Salary Slips for last 3 months / company ID card.
b. If Self-Employed: Company Registration Certificate / MOA / Partnership deed, etc.
c. If Retired: Proof of retirement like pension book, statement, etc.
d. If Student: Student ID Card/ Bonafide Certificate.
e. If Minor: No Objection Certificate from the parents/ non- accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper/ ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
f. If Sponsored: Proof of Sponsorship and/ or invitation information.
g. If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip.
h. If Invited: Invitation Letter / V39 form / Invitee passport copy / Fin card copy.
i. If the wife and children travelling alone: An original NOC from the husband.
Handy Tips & Notes
1. Do not wear white- coloured clothes while clicking the photos.
2. Use only one pen to fill the form.
3. If you hold an old passport, make sure to keep it along with your application.
4. The applicant can travel multiple times within the valid time frame of visa without having to apply for tourist visa each time.
5. In case you have more than 4-5 hours in between your connecting flights, you can opt for a free Singapore tour by registering yourself at the Changi Airport for the same.
This is only applicable if your halt is less than 8 hours, otherwise you'd need a transit visa.
6. Besides, make sure to provide any other document that may be asked by the Consulate to issue a visa.
All the above steps and that's it!
You are a flight away from Singapore!
Pack your bags, its time to taste the perfect blend of Chinese,Malay,and Indian cultures with CK Tours.